Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drats I've been rather isolated from the world lately.

Alright, so its just been a day. A normal kind of day without much trouble, and not too much fun either. Just normal. I spent the whole day in class or in the art room and somehow I only remember seeing my art mates and just a few of my classmates the entire day, and a few from gp class. Which was about it.

Not to mention I spent half the time dozing off in class (fortunately there were only 4 lessons), and even while I was painting. That resulted in me falling asleep the moment I got home and the fact that I'm awake at 5:30 am only means there's work to be done.

An essay about how conscience has no value today. (it came in the form of a punishment for not commenting on diigo, which i completely forgot about)



This post doesn't have much particular meaning to it, perhaps its aimed to make me feel less isolated from the world. Like that makes sense.

That apart, my weekends were quite wonderful with some excitement from the display on saturday and a great time on the rooftop on sunday. Maybe I talked a little too much, should always try to listen to others too.

No comments: